Monthly Archives: January 2014
Here is the initial wiring mess while setting up the Megasquirt V3 board with MS1 cpu running Msns-e. Luckily since it was carburated, I got to start from scratch.
You almost can’t see the Conquest oil cooler next to the license plate.
A close up of the Conquest oil cooler.
The Arrows stock breather setup. In my opinion this is an excellent setup for a RWD engine.
This is everything coming together. It’s a G52b SOHC 2.0L N/A engine with an adapter plate on the intake side to fit a 1987 Conquest TBI intake. The exhaust from the Conquest just bolted right on. I’m running a MHI Big 16g @ 15psi.
This is the Hooker Aerochamber. It’s a single 2.5″ inlet with dual 2.5″ outlets. I got the chrome turndowns from Advance Autoparts.
Everybody with their new shoes on.
I found a quaint little spot near the Tire Rack to take these two photos.
This was at a cruise we took to Michigan City. This is at the Blue Chip.
We recovered the dash with cupboard laminate.
I will call this the finalized setup, even though there is some refining to do still.
This is a shot of my 36-1 trigger wheel.
Down the road from my house is this spot. Check out that little waterfall.
One last change to make. I want to get rid of that dang distributor.