This is the Evolution manifold. It clears well, but needs to be clearanced and filled to clear the injectors and fully seal against the head.
Like that. Also the egr is on the wrong end and you have to tap and plug the egr hole in the head.
Here is the 2g dsm intake. The throttle body will interfere with the brake master cylinder. I could make a simple 45° bend/spacer for it.
Here are the itbs from a gsxr 1000 I believe. These look promising. I can repurpose the injector holes as vacuum ports since my injectors are in the head. I just need to find air filters.
The boots need trimmed on the outers so they will line up though.
Here is the sheet metal intake I built when this motor was going to be a 30+psi drag monster. It doesn’t fit the bill here, but I wanted to see how it fits.
Here you can see the sheet metal intake that was on it. It has ~11″ runners. I didn’t like the lack of response it had. That was tested with the turbine housing, and 2.5″ short exhaust vs, 2.5″ straight off the header with an inserted muffler.