The engine rebuild is in a paused state at the moment. Everything was looking good until I test fit the thrust bearing. I knew I should have brought the bearings to shaker for reference.
The width on the crank is 1.210″, the bearing width is 1.220″. That surely won’t fit. So if both sides get .007″ trimmed off, that should give me my .002-.007″ clearance.
The mains do check out to .003″ clearance, max is .005″.
I swapped over the G54b turbo cam from the conquest, along with the hydraulic rocker assembly.
The top two rings are gaped to .29mm, and the oil rings are .35mm.
I have not plastigauged the rod bearings, but they calculate out to .0015″ clearance.
And now I wait, and clean.